NAB Show 2024
Where Content Comes to Life
We are looking forward to meeting again at the NAB Show 2024. Dalet will showcase its latest innovations and updates at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
These are our highlights for NAB 2024:
SaaS Solutions to Power Key Use Cases
Modern Archive Management and Monetization
Cost-effectively migrate aging archives into a modern content library for collaborative use across productions and unlimited monetization opportunities. Deploy on any cloud, on-premises, or hybrid environment with best-in-class security and a robust set of tools to find, use, repurpose, share, and deliver content.
Powerful Media Supply Chain and Distribution
Orchestrate, automate, scale, and analyze content packaging and global distribution. Meet (and exceed) audience demand for high-quality, fully compliant content for viewing on any platform. Efficiently adapt to ever-changing business demands and add delivery endpoints on the fly.
Streamlined Production Asset Management
Eliminate production silos, unsupported formats, and processing friction that bogs down production and remote collaboration. Fully optimize cloud and on-premises infrastructure with comprehensive monitoring and prediction capabilities that optimize resources and costs.
Faster News Production and Delivery
Bring news operations into a new era of Storytelling 360 with a fully connected, digital-first news operation equipped with web-based tools for collaborative planning, contribution, production, fast-paced media editing, and distribution under a single solution.
The new Dalet SaaS solutions, which are available today, are underpinned by the proven Dalet Flex platform and Dalet Pyramid modules. They offer faster deployment with a roll-out in days rather than months. For customers who want to maximize their existing Dalet investment, Dalet Flex and Dalet Pyramid offer a gradual transition path.
Dalet Products Updates
Together with the entire product lineup, Dalet will showcase the following new releases:
Powerful content deserves a powerful home
Produce, manage, curate, orchestrate, deliver and monetize your content! Dalet Flex is an agile media logistics and content supply chain solution with powerful metadata and asset management, which enables media-rich organizations to connect teams, boost productions, and engage audiences.
- Manage: Control your assets – Collaborate better – Build your archive
- Produce: Connect your production environment – Enable remote production – Elevate project management
- Distribute: Deliver everywhere to everyone – Launch faster – Get actionable insights
- Orchestrate: Connect everything – Automate – Control your costs – Leverage elasticity
Learn more about Dalet Flex here!
Meet a new approach to unified news production across all channels and audiences.
Dalet Pyramid powers Unified News Operations workflows and brings newsrooms into a new era. Available as a subscription, Dalet Pyramid brings the best of broadcast news production and digital storytelling into a robust, integrated solution.
- Planning: Organize – Enrich – Assign & track
- Rundown: A new way to produce – Built-to-collaborate – Made-to-integrate
- Ingest: Live ingest – File Ingest – Camera Card
- Editing: For TV – For digital – NLE Extension
- Publish & Playout: Publish and broadcast – Publish to digital outlets
- Manage: Search with no limits – Metadata Power – Automation Capabilities
Whether you’re looking to enhance your existing Dalet Galaxy five deployment or start afresh with your newsroom, we have the solution for you. Learn more about Dalet Pyramid here .
Introducing Dalet InStream for elastic ingest workflows in the cloud
Dalet continues to invest in its IP and SDI ingest solutions to reimagine the way customers can capture content at scale. Complementing the high-density Dalet Brio on-premises ingest and playout platform, Dalet InStream elastic IP ingest workflows can significantly reduce the costs of capturing live events and producing near-live content in the cloud. This comes at a crucial time as broadcasters and media organizations gear up for the 2024 lineup of global events, including the Olympics and key elections.
Feature and benefit highlights include:
- Scale ingest capabilities dynamically based on immediate needs, removing barriers for expanded opportunities.
- Access your ingest from anywhere, creating efficiencies across multi-site operations removing duplication and enabling faster workflows with growing file support.
- Reduce total cost of ownership while maintaining broadcast-quality capture and formats (high resolution and proxy generation).
- Centralize operations with a user-friendly interface that enables users to manage both IP and on-premises SDI ingest, when combined with Dalet Brio.
- Support a wide range of broadcast feed formats including SRT, NDI or RTMP from web sources, Zoom and backpack solutions to ingest live content from the field.
Discover Dalet Cut, Winner of the NAB Product of the year 2023
Dalet Cut is a cloud-native, lightning-fast multimedia and multiplatform editor fully integrated within the Dalet ecosystem. It powers live web-based editing from anywhere with native access to all assets including clips, sequences, projects, and graphics, even on limited bandwidth.
Ideal for workflows requiring fast media assembly including news production, content preparation, cutdowns, game highlights, recaps, and compliance editing, Dalet Cut’s intuitive user experience enables content producers and storytellers to collaborate with unparalleled speed and efficiency, delivering better audience experiences across linear and non-linear channels.
Press at 2024 NAB Show
Press can book a media briefing with Alex Molina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t make it?
Join us online! Check out Dalet Connect to schedule your custom product demo, organize a meeting, and join our live (or on-demand) webinars!
Stay Informed. Never Miss an Event.