SportsPro OTT Summit 2021
Where the sports broadcast industry unites
As streaming consumption habits demand a more intricate approach, a connected strategy for content and technology is the true enabler to fully monetizing the value of your content. This year’s hybrid OTT Summit experience will deliver insights that provide you with a comprehensive overview of the sports broadcast ecosystem and how to capitalize on it in the future.
We look forward to seeing you all online both at the conference and during the networking sessions. We’ve helped the likes of Arsenal Football Club, SL Benfica, Sportcast (Bundesliga), and National Football League boost their fan engagement.
Book a meeting with our experts to find out how we can help you deliver more content faster to your fan base.
Thursday November 18, 2021 at 14:30 CET
How the National Rugby League of Australia unlocks fan engagement thanks to media logistics and automation
Presented by Quanah McBride (General Manager Digital Technology and Operations at National Rugby League), Bea Alonso (CMO, Dalet) and Claire Couson (Project Manager, Dalet), this keynote covers:
- How a centralized technology platform helps immediately engage fans wherever they are
- How the NRL economically taps into their entire inventory of valuable content to bring high-quality, near-live video to viewers across our sites and apps.
- We will review how the NRL content production and distribution team lives up to their mantra: “Search it, find it, watch it.”
Dalet Sports Solutions
Fast game-to-audience content workflows
Dalet brings you modern and powerful tools to quickly locate, curate, produce, process and publish sports content. Address the entire content life-cycle with a modular platform.
Dalet solutions streamline live and file-based ingest, analysis, fast-paced logging, remote and craft editing, graphics, broadcast, publishing, and distribution.
Reach all audiences
Deliver winning experiences to your viewers, subscribers and fans. Deliver content to multiple platforms, including direct-to-consumer OTT, linear, social and syndication partners quickly and efficiently.
Learn more about Dalet sports production solutions here.
Powerful content deserves a powerful home
Configurable content management solution Dalet Flex makes it easier and less costly to manage, package and distribute content with powerful metadata and asset management.
- Automate migration of legacy storage to a highly scalable archive, designed for security and continual growth
- More visibility: Dalet Flex shares metadata and analytics to create a single source of truth along the content supply and archive chain
- Open platform with flexible deployment models for on-premises, cloud and hybrid
- Choose the business model that works best for you, including Dalet-hosted infrastructure and SaaS
- Open partner ecosystem and true poly-cloud provides extended support for modern archives
Learn more about Dalet Flex here.
Presenting: How the National Rugby League of Australia unlocks fan engagement thanks to media logistics and automation
General Manager Digital Technology and Operations at NRL
Chief Market Officer at Dalet
Project Manager at Dalet
Stay Informed. Never Miss an Event.