Reimagining the News and How it’s Produced
Join Platinum sponsor, Dalet, at NewsTECHForum in New York City where digital executives, managers and professionals from the television networks, station groups and digital native and other news organizations will gather to talk about the unique challenges they face.
Dalet’s leadership team and media workflow specialists will be on hand to discuss the company’s updated product lineup, showcasing its latest innovations in content workflows, cloud technology, and user experience.
Join us to discuss next-generation news production and media workflows in the cloud!
What to expect
Meet a new approach to news planning, production and distribution across all channels and audiences.
Dalet Pyramid solutions bring newsrooms running Dalet Galaxy into a new era, expanding their operations with next-gen news workflows. Available as subscription, the “plug and play” solutions bring convenience and efficiency for centralized planning, remote editing and digital production.
- Centralized Planning – Visualize, manage, and assign stories at the corporate level
- Remote Editing – Produce faster with collaborative, web-based news editing capabilities
- Digital Production – Plan, produce, edit, and distribute digital-native content
The Dalet Unified News Operations solution continues to be the end-to-end offering of choice for news organizations looking to upgrade or deploy a collaborative newsroom operating system with modern storytelling tools, state-of-the-art workflow orchestration, and the widest range of options in terms of deployment, architecture, and security.
Panel at 1 PM - Creating More Content for a Multimedia Audience
Dalet’s co-founder, Stephane Guez and alike leaders will be sharing their thoughts on the latest industry trends such as:
- News sharing and collaboration across channels and teams
- The impact of AI on news operations
- How the cloud and cutting-edge video acquisition studies are enhancing content creation amongst teams
Stay Informed. Never Miss an Event.