IBC Show 2022
Empowering Content Everywhere
Meet Dalet at the IBC Show 2022! Dalet empowers media-rich organizations to adapt to the demands of digital-first, distributed media workflows with expanded capabilities.
Dalet’s leadership team and media workflow specialists will be on hand to discuss the company’s updated product lineup, showcasing its latest innovations in multiplatform content workflows, cloud technology, and user experience.
Join us in booth 1.A47 to discuss next generation news production and media workflows! Book a meeting in advance here!
What to expect:
Power your multiplatform content workflows. Create, manage, curate, orchestrate, deliver and monetize!
The market-leading media workflow solution, Dalet Flex makes it faster, easier, and less costly to prepare, package and distribute content with powerful metadata and asset management.
- Transform your digital workflows and multiplatform distribution
- Engage a wider audience and maximize your revenue streams
- Create a single source of truth along the content supply chain
- Enable remote production and elevate project management
- Increase visibility and streamline review & approval workflows
Dalet Flex is available in two versions:
- for teams: the SaaS offering democratizes key media logistics use cases such as library management and multiplatform distribution through affordable, pre-configured workflows.
- for enterprises: the flexible media workflow platform powers the entire content supply chain through custom offerings that fit the specific needs and requirements of customers.
Meet a new approach to news planning, production and distribution across all channels and audiences.
Dalet Pyramid solutions bring newsrooms running Dalet Galaxy into a new era, expanding their operations with next-gen news workflows. Available as subscription, the “plug and play” solutions bring convenience and efficiency for centralized planning, remote editing and digital production.
- Centralized Planning – Visualize, manage, and assign stories at the corporate level
- Remote Editing – Produce faster with collaborative, web-based news editing capabilities
- Digital Production – Plan, produce, edit, and distribute digital-native content
The Dalet Unified News Operations solution continues to be the end-to-end offering of choice for news organizations looking to upgrade or deploy a collaborative newsroom operating system with modern storytelling tools, state-of-the-art workflow orchestration, and the widest range of options in terms of deployment, architecture, and security.
Other Product Highlights
Visit Dalet at IBC: Our booth number is 1.A47. Book a meeting with a Dalet representative in advance here!
Once again, Dalet Pulse brings together media and technology professionals at IBC Show in Amsterdam to Connect, Collaborate and Celebrate as one community! Sponsored by AWS and Bitmovin, Dalet Pulse 2022 takes place at the College Hotel Amsterdam, one of the hotspots in Oud-Zuid.
Open to all IBC attendees and media professionals, Dalet Pulse is a free-to-attend cocktail and networking event and an excellent opportunity to reconnect and celebrate the cutting-edge innovations our industry is embracing.
Not Attending IBC? Meet Us Online!
Browse our upcoming live webinars to get guidance from industry specialists or watch past webinars on-demand.
Press at 2022 IBC Show
Press can book a media briefing with Alex Molina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay Informed. Never Miss an Event.