IBC Show 2022
Empowering Content Everywhere
Meet Dalet at the IBC Show 2022! Dalet empowers media-rich organizations to adapt to the demands of digital-first, distributed media workflows with expanded capabilities.
Dalet’s leadership team and media workflow specialists will be on hand to discuss the company’s updated product lineup, showcasing its latest innovations in content workflows, cloud technology, and user experience.
Join us in booth 1.A47 to discuss next generation news production and media workflows in the cloud! Book a meeting in advance here!
What to expect:
Meet a new approach to news production and distribution across all channels and audiences.
See Dalet Pyramid in action! The next generation Unified News Operations solution. Evolving from Dalet Galaxy five and bringing Storytelling 360 capabilities to reporters, journalists, producers and digital teams everywhere.
- Your stories everywhere, anytime, on all screens
- Planning, content creation, asset and resource management, playout and multiplatform distribution combined into a single, intuitive platform
- Collaborative, web-based tools and remote production
- Digital-first thinking to power digital-first news
- AI-driven workflows to enhance productivity
Power your multiplatform content workflows. Create, manage, curate, orchestrate, deliver and monetize!
A configurable content management and production solution, Dalet Flex makes it easier and less costly to prepare, package and distribute content with powerful metadata and asset management.
- Transform your digital workflows and multiplatform distribution
- Engage a wider audience and maximize your revenue streams
- Create a single source of truth along the content supply chain
- Increase visibility and streamline review & approval workflows
- Benefit from an open and extensible, cloud-native architecture
Other Product Highlights
Not Attending IBC? Meet Us Online!
Browse our upcoming live webinars to get guidance from industry specialists or watch past webinars on-demand.
Press at 2022 IBC Show
Press can book a media briefing with Alex Molina at email@example.com.
Stay Informed. Never Miss an Event.