New Dalet Administrator Training Session to take place in London, United Kingdom. This 5-day training course for Advanced Dalet Administrators will be held at Dalet London office during the week of February 24 to 28, 2020.
This 5-day training course is intended for those Dalet Administrators who have already successfully completed the Dalet Intermediate Administrator program and wish to learn how to configure and support the latest features of Dalet Galaxy five, including: Dalet Media Cortex Artificial Intelligence Services, Dalet Discovery, Social Media Integration, Advanced BPM configuration, API integration and integrating cloud infrastructure in media workflows.
All you need to know
- Location: Dalet London Office, The Bower, 1st Floor, 211 Old Street, London EC1V 9RN, United Kingdom
- Dates: February 24th-28th, 2020
- Time: 10:00-18:00
- Language: English
- Profile: Advanced - Dalet Administrators who have already completed the Dalet Intermediate Administrator Program and have over a year of experience as a Dalet Administrator
- Topic: Dalet Galaxy five Advanced Configuration and Support
- Cost per trainee: €1,750 for the week per trainee
What you will learn
- Virtualization and Advanced Dalet Infrastructure – Students will learn how to install Dalet on AWS instances and learn about other methods to utilize AWS infrastructure and virtualization
- Advanced System Architecture – How the system works, what various agents do and how to monitor agents
- Metadata Driven Workflows – How to create Glossary Terms, XSL transformation, metadata filters, distribution, time coded locators and Advanced SOLR configuration
- Advanced Media Management – Custom Media Formats, Audio Mapping, Source and Target Rendering Formats, Storage Aliases, S3 Media Containers, Third Party Media Migration Policies
- Dalet Media Cortex – How to incorporate Artificial Intelligence in Dalet Media Workflows
- Dalet Workflow Engine – How to build system and user task-based workflows.
- Advanced Support Tools – How to use Dalet Dashboard, NotAdmin, SQL Maintenance and third party tools.
- Certification – Multiple Choice Test and Practical Exam