With hundreds of Dalet Intermediate Administrators already trained, we are offering this Advanced Dalet Administrator course to further the knowledge of those who have already attended the Intermediate Administrator Training.
All you need to know
- Location: Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- Dates: June 17th - 21st, 2019
- Time: 10:00-18:00
- Language: English
- Profile: Advanced - Prerequisite: Dalet Intermediate Admin Training
- Topic: Dalet Galaxy Advanced
- Cost per trainee: €1,500 for the week
What you will learn
- Virtualization and Advanced Dalet Infrastructure – Students will learn how to install Dalet on AWS instances and learn about other methods to utilize AWS infrastructure and virtualization
- Advanced System Architecture – How the system works, what various agents do and how to monitor agents
- Metadata Driven Workflows – How to create Glossary Terms, XSL transformation, metadata filters, distribution, timecoded locators and Advanced SOLR configuration
- Advanced Media Management – Custom Media Formats, Audio Mapping, Source and Target Rendering Formats, Storage Aliases, S3 Media Containers, Third Party Media Migration Policies
- Dalet Media Cortex – How to incorporate Artificial Intelligence in Dalet Media Workflows
- Dalet Workflow Engine – How to build system and user task-based workflows.
- Advanced Support Tools – How to use Dalet Dashboard, NotAdmin, SQL Maintenance and third party tools.
- Certification – Multiple Choice Test and Practical Exam
Learning together in a first-class media facility