We are glad to announce a new Dalet Advanced Administrator Training session to take place in Washington DC. This 5-day training course for Intermediate Dalet Administrators will be held at the National Geographic facilities during the week of December 2nd to 6th.
This 5-day training course is intended for those Dalet Administrators who have already successfully completed the Dalet Intermediate Administrator program and wish to learn how to configure and support the latest features of Dalet Galaxy five, including: Dalet Media Cortex Artificial Intelligence Services, Dalet Discovery, Social Media Integration, Advanced BPM configuration, API integration and integrating cloud infrastructure in media workflows.
All you need to know
- Location: National Geographic facilities, Washington D.C.
- Dates: December 2nd - 6th, 2019
- Language: English
- Profile: Advanced - Dalet Administrators who have already completed the Dalet Intermediate Administrator Program and have over a year of experience as a Dalet Administrator
- Topic: Dalet Galaxy five Advanced Configuration and Support
- Cost for the week: $1,500 (per trainee)
Space is limited so register as soon as possible. The confirmation of your attendance is subject to the remaining available seats.