Media Asset Management
Media Asset Management
In today’s fast-paced environment, broadcast, media and entertainment companies need to assemble the most relevant digital assets as quickly as possible, streamline production costs and increase revenue opportunities. To boost productivity levels, staff members need to be able to rapidly preview, access, share, assemble and deliver programs to an always-increasing number of device platforms.
Developed to solve those challenges, Dalet Galaxy is a business-centric Media Asset Management platform for managing assets, metadata, workflows and processes throughout the multimedia production and distribution chain.
Ideally Suited for All Types of Workflows
Unprecedented Third-Party Integration Thanks to Open IT Architecture
Developed from the ground up to meet the needs of the broadcast and media industries, Dalet Galaxy is an open MAM platform that boasts integration and support for more than 100 broadcast and IT partners. Complete interoperability with Traffic, NRCS, NLEs, production systems, broadcast servers, HSM, storage solutions, Quality Control, automation, as well as CMS platforms, creates a truly unified environment, fosters collaboration and speeds up live-to-air operations.
Scalable and Flexible Platform
From small size to large-scale organizations, Dalet Galaxy delivers efficiency and the assurance that new technologies can be implemented in the future. Its unique distributed architecture can be perfectly adapted to the level of functionality and service organizations need and grow as requirements evolve. Additional concurrent users can easily be added by simply increasing servers CPUs. To further adapt to specific requirements, Dalet Galaxy features configurable contextual metadata fields.
Substantial Productivity Gains
Dalet Galaxy streamlines workflows and enhances productivity through:
- A centralized multimedia content catalogue allowing for immediate access to all content, including archived material
- Metadata tracking across diverse systems that eliminates the need to duplicate entries and makes searches more efficient
- Third-party integration providing a cohesive workflow that fosters collaboration and speeds up live-to-air operations
- Edit while record capabilities allowing for faster content distribution
- Multisite capabilities
- A BPM workflow engine automating both back-office and user tasks
- Centralized administration and system management tools drastically decreasing administration costs
- System-wide IT and broadcast analysis tools adding a layer of system visibility across the entire Dalet-driven workflow. Administrators can manage the system as a whole from the top town optimizing back-office processes and server/storage load balancing, as well as anticipating bottlenecks
- An Open, scalable and flexible IT architecture allowing organizations to tailor their infrastructure to their needs and rapidly respond to changing business needs
Click here to explore all Dalet Galaxy capabilities.